Skip to main content
- The TEACH-MS program will accept up to 6 students each academic year.
- Applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirements, as well as the TEACH-MS criteria.
- TEACH-MS criteria: Applicants should possess significant knowledge of and experience in urban underserved areas, including a familiarity with different populations and cultures, public health issues specific to urban environments, and a desire to practice primary care in urban underserved communities. This track is for students who are committed to ensuring high quality medical care to improve health for populations, communities, and individuals in an urban setting.
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through AMCAS by October 1. UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions Process: http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/admissions/how-to-apply.html
- Indicate your interest in TEACH-MS on your UC Davis School of Medicine secondary application.
- Interested applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be considered for the TEACH-MS Program