- Rural-PRIME will accept up to 12 students to be admitted for each Academic Year.
- Applicants must meet all UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirement
- Rural-PRIME applicants must possess:
- A significant knowledge of and/or experience in rural settings, including a familiarity with underserved populations
- A desire to practice in a rural community in California
- An interest in pursuing a career in Primary Care, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, General Surgery, or Emergency Medicine
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) by October 1. For more information, visit Admissions.
- Applicants invited to complete the UC Davis School of Medicine secondary application will have an opportunity to indicate their interest in Rural-PRIME.
- Interested applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be considered for Rural-PRIME.
Thank you for your interest in Rural-PRIME!
For more information on the admissions process and application deadlines, please contact the UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions Office at 916-734-4800.