- Rural-PRIME will accept up to 12 students to be admitted for the 2012-13 Academic Year.
- Applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirements, as well as the Rural-PRIME criteria.
- Rural-PRIME criteria: Applicants should possess significant knowledge of and experience in rural settings, including a familiarity with underserved populations and the desire to practice in a rural community in California. Applicants interested in Primary Care, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN and General Surgery are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) by October 1. UC Davis School of Admissions Process: http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/admissions/how-to-apply.html
- Applicants invited to complete the UC Davis School of Medicine secondary application will have an opportunity to indicate their interest in Rural-PRIME.
- Interested applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be considered for the Rural-PRIME Leadership Pathway.
Thank you for your interest in Rural-PRIME!
For more information on the admissions process and application deadlines, please contact the UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions Office at 916-734-4800 or visit: http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/admissions/index.html