Our urologic oncologists work closely with doctors from other cancer specialties to provide a full range of treatments and expertise.
The urologic oncology team is committed to providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical care for our urologic oncology patients. Our team is comprised of board certified urologists with additional fellowship training to specialize in bladder, kidney, prostate, testicular and penile cancers. We work closely with medical oncologists, radiation therapists and gynecologic surgeons to provide comprehensive care.
Our surgeons are highly skilled in minimally invasive procedures. We offer the latest in robotic-assisted surgery with a highly trained team of surgeons, nurses and technicians. We specialize in robotic-assisted surgery for urological conditions and perform dozens of procedures each month using the da Vinci® surgical system. The precision of robotic technology is ideal for delicate and complex urologic surgeries.
Clinical treatments and services
We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for urologic oncology conditions including:
- Minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery
- Active surveillance for low-risk prostate cancer
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Radical cystectomy and neobladder creation
- Robotic and open partial nephrectomy
- Resection of post-chemotherapy testicular cancers
- Multi-parametric MRI/US fusion-targeted prostate biopsy
- Blue Light Fluorescent cystoscopy for bladder cancer
- Advanced genomics testing
- Hormone therapy
- Radiation therapy
Advanced research and clinical trials
Our team is at the forefront of basic scientific and translational research as well as being a primary site for clinical trials that offer new hope for patients. Our largest research program is focused on prostate and bladder cancer. Our urological oncology clinical trials cover all aspects of urological cancer.