Breaking Barriers to Beat Cancer
A NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center
Ralph deVere White, director of UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, talks about what NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center designation means.
When faced with cancer, you want the best hope for a cure. At the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, recognized nationally as a leader in cancer research, care and education, we are breaking barriers to beat cancer through:
- Designation as one of only 45 National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Centers
- The experience and expertise of our collaborative teams of doctors, nurses and support staff
- A broad spectrum of clinical specialties for treatment of a range of cancer types
- Leading-edge cancer research and biotechnologies used to personalize treatment for each patient
- Education and outreach to close gaps in cancer outcomes for diverse populations
Advances in Research
UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center attracts more than $100 million annually in funding for research to find better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.