Vascular Center Clinic
The UC Davis Vascular Center clinic provides state-of-the-art vascular care and promotes collaboration among the different specialists involved in that process. A major emphasis of the clinic is coordinating the efforts of different physicians who provide care for patients with vascular disease, including:
- vascular surgeons
- interventional radiologists
Every effort will be made to schedule your clinic visit when you can see all of your physicians to make treatment as convenient as possible. The center's clinical services encompass all elements of vascular care, including:
- Diagnostic evaluations and medical management
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- Surgical care
- Diagnostic angiography and endovascular therapeutics (minimally invasive procedures)
- Inpatient services and critical care
- Your clinic visit could involve a variety of health-care providers as part of your care team, such as:
- Medical assistants, who will obtain basic information about your visit.
- Registered nurses, specifically skilled in vascular care, who ensure continuity of care, provide education to assist you between clinic visits and monitor your care plan.
- Residents are licensed physicians pursuing specialty training in vascular surgery.
- Attending physicians with primary responsibility for working together with you on your care plan, assessing your progress and making changes to the course of your treatment when necessary.
The number one goal of your team is comprehensive, interdisciplinary care to assure that all of your medical needs are addressed.