Service of Process for Matters Involving University Business
Subpoenas for all matters involving UC Davis Medical Center business should be served at:
Health Information Management
2315 Stockton Boulevard, MRB #12
Sacramento, CA 95817
Front Desk Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Service of Process Fact Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I serve The Regents of the University of California?
- A Summons & Complaint for The Regents of the University of California should be served to the Office of the General Counsel, Office of the President, University of California, 1111 Franklin Street, 8th Floor, Oakland, CA 94706.
- Individually named defendants should be personally served; however, a Risk Management representative is available to assist by calling 916-734-3883.
- Visit Service of Process on The Regents of The University of California (PDF) for details.
- How much are witness/expert witness fees?
- The person being subpoenaed should be able to provide the fees involved. A check could be issued on the day of the deposition and should be payable to UC Regents.
- Where do I serve a subpoena?
- Health Information Management, 2315 Stockton Boulevard, MRB #12, Sacramento, CA 95817.
- Telephone: 916-734-5205
- Who do I contact to schedule a physician’s deposition?
- Send an e-mail with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.