Proof of Insurance and Claims History for UC Davis Health Employees
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do credentialing entities request a Malpractice Insurance Verification?
- Submit proof of insurance request to email@example.com.
- The Malpractice Insurance Verification will be e-mailed.
- How do credentialing entities verify a provider’s claims history?
- Submit claims history requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 916-734-2429 or mail to 2315 Stockton Boulevard, Attention Risk Management, Sacramento, CA 95817.
- What is the name and policy number of the medical malpractice carrier?
- UC Regents Self-Funded Insurance Program, 1111 Franklin Street, 10th Floor, Oakland, CA 94607-5200.
- Telephone: 916-734-3883.
- There is no policy number because UC is self-insured.
- What is the type of coverage?
- Occurrence based.
Malpractice Claims History
Current and former employees may request that a malpractice claims history be created and sent either to them or to a prospective employer/insurer or licensing board. To do this, send an e-mail with your full legal name and any professional designations or academic degrees to email@example.com. The document will be returned to you via e-mail unless you request that it be sent to a prospective employer/insurer. If you wish it to go directly to them, please provide their name and fax number.
A prospective employer or insurer or licensing board may also request a claims history report for a provider. To do this, you may fax, e-mail or mail the written request along with the release of information signed by the UC Davis Health provider.
You may fax it to us at 916-734-2429 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send it by mail to:
UC Davis Health
Attention: Risk Management Department
2315 Stockton Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95817
No claims histories will be provided verbally.
To save time: Make sure that your claims history references the name that the provider used when they were employed at the UC Davis Health.
Please contact the Risk Management Department at 916-734-3883 if you have any questions.
Current and former employees may request proof of their professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage. To do this, send an e-mail with your full legal name and degree to email@example.com. The document will be created and returned to you via e-mail.