Our mission is to promote the highest standards of urological clinical care through service, education, and research.
General Urology covers a wide variety spectrum of urologic diseases in men and women of all age groups. Our faculty and staff are experienced medical professionals and have extensive training in a comprehensive number of techniques for the treatment of urologic disease.
- Preventative care
- Prostate disease
- Urinary tract infections
- Benign and Malignant tumors of the genitourinary tract
- Conditions affecting the penis, testes, and scrotum
- Male aging issues
- Trauma to the genitourinary organs
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases of the urinary and genital tract
- Male/ Female urinary incontinence
- Neurogenic bladder
Robert Lurvey, M.D.