Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency application information
For full consideration, applications must be received by November 14, 2014. Early application is encouraged as our limited interview dates fill quickly. Candidate interviews will be scheduled on Thursdays and will include interviews with faculty and lunch with our child psychiatry residents.
- Applications for child and adolescent psychiatry positions will be accepted through ERAS
- A current curriculum vitae, including a full chronological account of time after receiving your medical degree
- Three letters of recommendation from psychiatrists familiar with your work
- A letter from your general psychiatry residency training program director
- Verification of completed psychiatric training, including documentation of Clinical Skills Verification exams passed
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Register with the National Residency Matching Program (http://www.nrmp.org/ )
- A letter from your medical school Dean of Student Affairs is required. Please refer to the IMG requirements if you are an international medical school graduate.
2014 Interview schedule
November 6 and 20
For more information, please contact:
Training Programs Assistant
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry