Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency - How to Apply
For full consideration, applications must be received by November 10, 2017. Early application is encouraged as our limited interview dates fill quickly. Candidate interviews will be scheduled on Thursdays and will include interviews with faculty and lunch with our child psychiatry residents.
- Applications for child and adolescent psychiatry positions will be accepted through ERAS
- A current curriculum vitae, including a full chronological account of time after receiving your medical degree
- Three letters of recommendation from psychiatrists familiar with your work
- A letter from your general psychiatry residency training program director
- Verification of completed psychiatric training, including documentation of no fewer than two Clinical Skills Verification exams passed
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Register with the National Residency Matching Program (http://www.nrmp.org/ )
- A letter from your medical school Dean of Student Affairs is required. Please refer to the IMG requirements if you are an international medical school graduate.
October 5 and October 19
November 2 and November 16
For more information, please contact:
Training Program Coordinator
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry