Felix D. Battistella, M.D. Lectureship
Felix D. Battistella, M.D. was an integral member of the Department of Surgery for over 22 years, first as a resident and then as a faculty member, until his untimely death at the age of 48. The Department of Surgery at the University of California, Davis, has established the Felix D. Battistella Endowed Lectureship. This endowed fund allows for a nationally known speaker to visit annually and thus honor Felix on a regular basis. If you would like to help to preserve Felix’s memory please consider a contribution to this fund. Checks should be made payable to “UC Regents” with a memo to the Battistella Lectureship Fund and mailed to Kathryn Keyes, Health Sciences Development, UC Davis Health System, 4900 Broadway, Suite 1150, Sacramento, CA 95820. To make a donation by credit card, please contact Kathryn at (916) 734-9673 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your gift is tax deductible and you will receive a receipt.
- Raul Coimbra, M.D., UC San Diego Health System, 2013
- Gregory Victorino, M.D. UC San Francisco, 2012
- Ken Mattox, M.D., Ben Taub General Hospital, 2010
- Stephen Bartlett, M.D., University of Maryland Medical Center, 2009
- Joseph Galante, M.D., UC Davis Medical Center, 2008