Items required for application process
- Completed application
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcripts
- A brief statement regarding the development of interest in and reason for selection of physical medicine and rehabilitation as a specialty
- USMLE Step I Score Report
- Deadline for applications: November of Each Year
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lawrence J. Ellison Ambulatory Care Center
4860 Y Street, Suite 3850
Sacramento, CA 95817
Only when the above requirements are met will the applicant's file be presented to the PM&R faculty for review.
Interviews are by invitation only. Applicants invited to an interview will be notified by telephone. An applicant who receives an invitation should consider that a personal interview affords an opportunity to evaluate the UC Davis Medical Center facility and staff, and permits staff to gain an impression of how the applicant may function in a small but tightly controlled program. No applicant will be selected for the program without an interview. An interview cannot be scheduled until the program director receives all required application materials.