Our goal is to train high-quality family physicians to meet the health care needs of California, to practice with medically underserved populations, and to be leaders in their medical communities. The UCD Family Medicine Residency Network includes six separate programs:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced
- Doctors Medical Center, Modesto
- Mercy Medical Center, Redding
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton
- David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base. Our affiliated program at Travis AFB does not participate in the NRMP (military match).