Network Main Office
The UC Davis School of Medicine and Health System, with a long tradition of excellence in primary care, sponsors the Network and houses one of its six programs.
Network activities include:
- Annual Education Conference open to all 200 plus residents in the Network.
- Bi-annual Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics (ALSO) three-day training program required of all Network residents.
- Emerging leadership/advocacy forum for residents, medical students and faculty interested in leadership training and public policy advocacy. This leverages its State capital location.
- Annual student dinner and awards event for area medical students.
- Resident led promotional event at AAFP convention in Kansas City,
- Chief resident forum for educational and leadership growth opportunities.
- Centralized location for scheduling medical student residency interviews at one or more of the affiliated Network programs.
- Monthly Program Director meetings in Sacramento to share residency training best practices.
- UC Davis Volunteer Clinical Faculty appointments and promotions for long-term committed teaching in the residency program sites.
If you have any questions, you may contact Erin Hoagland, Network Coordinator, at (916) 734-2860 or email her at Erin.Hoagland@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu.