Public Health Cost of Attendance
The tuition, fees, and charges posted here are estimated based on currently approved amounts. These figures may not be final. Actual tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by the Regents of the University of California and could be affected by State funding reductions. Accordingly, final approved levels (and thus a student's final balance due) may differ from the amounts shown.
|Tuition and Fees1||$24,436|
In addition to the above tuition and fees, out-of-state students pay Nonresident Supplemental Tuition of $12,245 per academic year.
- Complete itemized breakdown available at UC Davis Budget & Institutional Analysis (budget.ucdavis.edu).
- UC Regents mandate that all students have health insurance.
- As a result of gubernatorial, legislative, Regental, and/or campus action, these amounts may change without notice.
- Budgets are adjusted on an annual basis. Budget components are adjusted according to increases in the consumer price index (CPI) and/or student surveys.
|Personal Category3||11 Months|
3. Does not allow for appliance, television, or furniture purchases; moving expenses; home improvement or repairs; or contributions to charities or other organizations.