Ophthalmic Imaging Referral | UC Davis Eye Center
The UC Davis Health System Eye Center’s Ophthalmic Imaging Center offers Northern California physicians advanced digital imaging technology for the most accurate, precise and timely evaluation of complex eye diseases.
We accept referrals from the general ophthalmic community and results are immediately available during regular business hours. Interpretive reports by appropriate specialists are provided.
We provide the following imaging services:
- Spectral Domain Optical coherence tomography -SD-OCT: Cirrus and Heidelberg Spectrailis
- Anterior segment OCT
- Autofluorescence Imaging- Ultra wide field
- Ultra wide field color Fundus photography: 100 and 200 degree
- Ultra wide field Fluorescein and ICG angiography: 100 and 200 degree
- Stereo optic nerve fundus photography
- Lenstar /Verion and IOLM calculations
- Immersion Ascan
- Corneal topography
- Specular microscopy
- Slitlamp and gonio photography
- Diagnostic A+B scan ultrasound
- UBM anterior segment ultrasound
- Confocal Microscopy
- Retcam wide field imaging for pediatric patients
Additionally, open the request form(s) below, fill-in the requested test(s) and fax to (916) 734-6992. We will then contact the patient for scheduling.
Ophthalmic Imaging Staff:
Equipped to serve the growing needs of the region, the center employs four CRA’s, a registered Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biometrist and a certified Diagnostic Ophthalmic Sonographer.