Partial closure of Parking Lot 12
Parking in Lot 12 will be partially closed to accommodate TGFS which is scheduled for Tuesday, June 13, 2017. Portions of Lot 12 will be closed starting Saturday, June 10, 2017 through Tuesday, June 13, 2017. The following parking adjustments will be effective Saturday, June 10, 2017:?
- All D-12 permit holders will be relocated to lot 14
- Basic Science Faculty will be relocated to lot 14
- No parking changes to the CHT, D/R, and D/E stalls
- Disabled stalls will be accessible
Please call the parking office at 734-2687 for questions or concerns.
Patient & Visitor Parking
A range of parking options are available for UC Davis Medical Center patients and visitors, depending on the length and nature of your visit.
Patient & Visitor Parking Areas:
- Hospital Zone: Main Hospital, ER, Children's Hospital, more
- Cancer Center
- Ellison Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), Same Day Surgery
The cost to park in all locations is the same: $2 per hour (or fraction thereof) with a maximum charge of $12 per day. Please note, however, that some areas have maximum stay time limits.
UC Davis Health’s courtesy shuttle provides free, convenient connections to various hospital and clinic services on the Sacramento campus, such as the main hospital, the Ellison Ambulatory Care Center or "ACC," the Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Kiwanis and Ronald McDonald houses.