J. Douglas Kirk, M.D., FACEP
- Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs
- Medical Director, Chest Pain Service
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine, University of California Davis
- Emergency evaluation of chest pain
- Immediate exercise testing of chest pain patients
- Utility of cardiac biomarkers to identifypatients with ACS
- Cost effectiveness of a cardiac short stay unit
- Medical management of acute coronary syndrome
- Managment of CHF in an observation unit
Golf, wine tasting, snow & water skiing
Click here for a PubMed search listing recent publications by Dr. Kirk.
Click here for additional information about Dr. Kirk.