Important Dates and Deadlines
Prior to each academic term, students receive an electronic bill from the STUDENT ACCOUNTING office. This e-bill will list all term-based charges, and any authorized financial aid will appear as a credit. When the student has satisfied all requirements for the disbursement of financial aid, financial aid will be applied to the student's account.
Medical Students: (late fee of $110 may apply)
|MS1||MS2, MS3, MS4|
Nursing Students: (late fee of $110 may apply)
Public Health and Informatics Students: (late fee of $110 may apply)
See University Registrar Fee and Billing Calendar for other deadlines
|Year 1 ACEPC||Year 1 Community Scholar||MS1||MS2, MS3, MS4|
|All Programs||NP,PA, MEPN||MSL,PhD|
Public Health and Informatics Students:
Refunds are usually processed within 3-5 days of disbursement. See Refunds below for more information.
If funds from financial aid exceed the total charges, Student Accounting will generate a "refund." Refunds are generally available within 3-5 days of the start of each quarter. Direct deposit is recommended (enroll online here). (Be sure to confirm the actual deposit date with your banking institution.) In the event a paper check is issued, it will be held in Davis at Student Accounting for 10 days, and then mailed to the address on the student's campus SISWeb account.
If financial aid funds are less than the total charges, the student will need to pay the remaining amount by the tuition/fee payment deadline. See PAYMENT METHODS.
- NOTE: The tuition, fees, and charges posted on your e-bill are estimates based on currently approved amounts. These figures may not be final. Actual tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by the Regents of the University of California and could be affected by State funding reductions. Accordingly, final approved levels (and thus a student's final balance due) may differ from the amounts shown.
The Financial Aid office will be closed on the following dates in 2017:
- New Years Day - Jan. 2
- Martin Luther King Day - Jan. 16
- Presidents Day - Feb. 20
- Ceaser Chavez Day - Mar. 31
- Memorial Day - May 29
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - Sept. 4
- Veterans Day - Nov. 10
- Thanksgiving - Nov. 23-24
- Winter Holiday - Dec. 22-25, 29