News & Events
NEWS, EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
* 2015-2016 FAFSA Priority-Filing Deadline = March 2: www.fafsa.ed.gov
* Tax Form 1098-T Available: Students may access their individual Form 1098-T online at http://myucdavis.edu under the myAccounting tile. The 1098-T can also be obtained at www.1098t.com by selecting "Access My Record."
* March 12 Guest Speaker Jason DiLorenzo, GL Advisor: "How to Effectively Manage Student Debt - Best Practices for Residency," 5:15-7:00 p.m. in the CHT Building LH 1341
* March 19 Class of 2015 Exit Loan Counseling (Spring-off students): 5:00-6:45 p.m. in the Ed Bldg 1222
* Class of 2015 Exit Loan Counseling (Spring-enrolled students): Choose One - May 27 (12:30-2:00 p.m.), Ed Bldg 1222 or May 29 (8:30-10:00 a.m.), Ed Bldg 2215
* 2015-2016 North Valley Health Education Foundation Scholarship applications are due February 20. Up to five ~$2,500 scholarships will be awarded to UC Davis medical students. Applications and instructions are available at http://nvhef.org. Submit your application to the financial aid office in suite 1202 of the Education Building, Sacramento campus. Questions? Contact Gwen Miller at (916) 734-4112.
* California Veteran's Dependents Educational Assistance Program (CDVA) (ongoing)
SPECIAL HOTEL RATES FOR USMLE CLINICAL SKILLS (CS) EXAMINEES
To assist students with travel costs for the CS exam, the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) has negotiated a special rate for examinees at hotels within close proximity of each of the exam sites. Please note that some of the hotels have listed blackout dates during which the negotiated rates are not applicable. Visit the AAMC Web site for details and reservations.