Adult cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesiology fellowship
The Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at UC Davis Health System offers a comprehensive cardiothoracic anesthesiology fully accredited ACGME fellowship. This is a flexible 12-month program with individual schedules designed to smoothly transition from mastering the basic techniques and skills of cardiovascular and thoracic anesthesiology to advanced training including transesophageal echocardiography, clinical supervision and didactic instruction of anesthesiology residents. In addition, there are opportunities for participation in ongoing laboratory-based or clinical research programs. A core of dedicated and experienced clinical faculty provides supervision and training.
At the conclusion of training, the fellow will be comfortable as an independent practitioner and clinical consultant with a thorough understanding of the challenges faced by cardiovascular and thoracic anesthesiologists. They will be experienced with the perioperative management of critically ill patients scheduled for a wide variety of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgical procedures as well as the management of such patients for non-cardiac surgical procedures.
- Orode Badakhsh, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Anesthesia
- Harmeet Bhullar, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Anesthesia
- Neal W. Fleming, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Director of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Hong Liu, M.D., Professor of Clinical Anesthesia
- Stanley Sady, M.D., Ph.D. Professor of Clinical Anesthesia
- Amrik Singh, M.D., Clinical Professor of Anesthesia
- Nicole Weiss, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Anesthesia
- Aubrey Yao, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Anesthesia
Applications now submitted using SF Match
The UC Davis Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship program accepts applications via the SF Match (sfmatch.org). Qualified applicants will need to register with SF Match and then apply via the SF Match Central Application Service (CAS). To complete an application, click on this link to go to the SF Match website.
Dr. Amrik Singh, Director
Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship