Clinical Trials in Women's Health
- Compare Two Copper IUDs: Mona Lisa NT Cu380 Mini and ParaGard
Contraceptive clinical trial looking at two intrauterine devices for preventing pregnancy.
- COMPARE Research Study
A nationwide study to help women and doctors better understand the effects of different treatments options for fibroids.
- Experiences and preferences of mothers of preterm infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
We are looking to interview mothers of premature infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) about their experiences after delivery and how doctors can support their postpartum goals.
- A Study of the Effect of Probiotics on Gastrointestinal Function During Pregnancy
The purpose as well as the aim of this project is to understand the effect of probiotics on gastrointestinal (GI) dysfunction such as nausea, vomiting, and constipation that are found during the first and second trimesters of pregnancy.
Women's and Gynecologic Cancer
- Study comparing diet and physical activity or usual care in improving length of survival without return of cancer
This study looks at whether changes in diet and physical activity can increase the length of survival without the return of cancer (progression-free survival) compared with usual care in patients with previously treated stage II, III, or IV ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer.
- A Phase 1/2 Trial of ABT-888, an Inhibitor of Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase (PARP), and Topotecan (TPT) in Patients with Solid Tumors (Phase 1) and Relapsed Ovarian Cancer or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (Phase 2) After Prior Platinum Containing First-Line Chemotherapy
For more information about UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center Clinical Trials, click here