Begin A New Study
To prepare for a new study at the Imaging Research Center, please follow these steps:
- Download and fill out this form: Protocol Initiation Form (PIF)
- Attach your protocol for review of safety issues and technical feasibility.
- Attach your approved UC Davis IRB consent forms or Animal Use Protocol.
- Submit the completed application to Jessica Hicks (916-734-4528, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please allow two weeks for technical review and processing. Once your protocol is approved, you will want to reserve time with the approprate resources (e.g. the Siemens 3T or a behavioral testing room, see below). Use of the MRI scanners is billed on an hourly basis.
- Be sure to get Safety Training and Operator Training completed for anyone who intends to run MRI scans.