Cardiovascular medicine faculty and staff
- Thomas Smith, M.D. - Director of non-invasive ancillary services; Director of the general cardiology fellowship training program and Director of the cardiac advanced imaging fellowship training program.
- Jason Rogers, M.D. - Director of the the cardiac catheterization laboratories and Director of the cardiovsacular interventional/structural heart fellowship training program.
- Saul Schaefer, M.D. - Chief of cardiology at the VA Northern California Health Care System.
- Kathleen Tong, M.D. - Director of Advanced Cardiac Therapies and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Amparo Villablanca, M.D. - Director of the Women's Cardiovascular Medicine Program.
- Garrett Wong, M.D. - Director of inpatient services.
All clinical directors report to Dr. Low.
Jaskaran Birak is the Division Administrator responsible for both the academic office located in Sacramento and the research office located in Davis. She oversees the administrative staff, students, and lab personnel.
Administrative staff in the academic office assist with the cardiology fellowship program, scheduling, CME courses, a weekly conference series, a grand rounds series, credentialing, cardiology medical students, general faculty support, and academic merits, promotions, and appointments. Administrative staff in the research office assist with grant applications, manuscripts, research laboratory personnel, and teaching activities. Academic office staff is supervised by Kate Zhang.