Application for Intern Positions (PGY1)
The ERAS application season for 2016-2017 begins September 15th, 2016.
Applications and interviews for the UC Davis Network of Family Medicine Residency Programs are coordinated through a centralized Network Office located in Sacramento.
Each of the six civilian Network Residency Programs has its own application criteria. Review the application criteria for each program (including criteria for IMG applicants) below:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced
- Valley Family Medicine Center, Modesto
- Mercy Medical Center, Redding
- UC Davis Family Medicine Residency, Sacramento
The residency programs in the UC Davis Network only accept applications received through ERAS--the Electronic Residency Application Service (AAMC). submit an ERAS application here Submit a separate ERAS application for each program in which you have interest. If you have additional questions, please refer to the following links:
- NRMP (National Resident Matching Program)
- ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education)
- ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges)
- The California Medical Board FAQ on PTAL (Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter) for IMGs use this link