The UC Davis Health System Eye Center's unique reliance on interdisciplinary vision research between the school of medicine, veterinary school and primate center, together with campus vision scientists in 15 different departments and the Center for Neuroscience, distinguishes it from virtually every university eye center in the Untied States. Our intention is for UC Davis to become one of the world's leading vision research centers to preserve and restore sight. This research effort will have a beneficial effect on our patient care and the training of new clinicians and researchers.
Fundamental to the Eye Center’s mission we are involved in clinical trials, basic/clinical research, Center for Vision Science on the Davis campus, advanced imaging, OCT/Visual Field Reading Center as well as resident and fellow research projects. For more information please go to the links below.
- Clinical Trials
- Center for Visual Sciences
- Vision Science and Advanced Retinal Imaging Laboratory
- OCT and Visual Field Reading Centers (PDF)
- Translational Retinal Research Laboratory
- William and Ann Kohl Summer Scholarship for Medical Students (PDF)
- Claire Burns Cornea Audacious Proposals Grant Program (PDF)