What Can CTSC Biomedical Informatics Do for You
The CTSC Biomedical Informatics group focuses on:
- Data retrieval from the EMR
- Database development and maintenance
- Data management
- And training
The team provides, and maintains various research tools to make the process of research easier.
Who Can Use Our Services
Any researcher or student associated with UC Davis, or a collaborator working with a UC Davis researcher, can utilize the services provided by the Biomedical Informatics team at the CTSC.
How To Obtain Access
The first step is to contact us to discuss your project. Additionally you can request services with our online survey.
Did You Know...
- Cohort Discovery has access to ~2 million patient records in EMR
- UCRex Data Explorer (Five UCs) is ~12 million patient records
- PURE/Experts (formerly SciVal) has profiles for over 1200 UC Davis Faculty including the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
- REDCap has over 211 research projects currently in production and over 580 active users.
- Cohort Discovery has been queried over 6900 times since its installation back in October of 2009.