Free eLearning Modules for Clinical Research Professionals
Increase your professional competencies and receive CEUs by taking eLearning courses from Association for Clinical Research Professionals - licensed by UC Davis CTSC. New courses on GCP, Quality, 1572 and Budgeting are just added!
CEUs EARNED THROUGH THIS PORTAL CAN BE USED FOR BOTH SoCRA and ACRP CERTIFICATION PURPOSES!
As one of the largest representative organizations for clinical researchers in the world, ACRP strives to ensure professionals have the information and training needed to conduct responsible and ethical clinical research. As a result, UC Davis CTSC has prioritized the acquisition and development of ACRP coursework to create a foundation of knowledge that is ideal for any new hires to an organization as well as the on-going professional development of more experienced research teams.
UC Davis CTSC offers ACRP e-learning programs that include a wide variety of training topics on essential components of quality clinical research, multiple options for completing required GCP training (recognized by Transcelerate BioPharma), as well as varying levels of intensity that are appropriate for the topics being addressed. ACRPs collection of e-Learning courses can be made available to you quickly and easily to ensure your team has the training they need to conduct responsible research, minimize your risk as an organization and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
These courses are not mandatory, and used to supplement the CITI course, which is a required research tutorial by UC Davis IRB.
Start today by contacting Kate Marusina, Director, Clinical Trials Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
After your account is set up, log in:
- Competency based training: course content can be tied to documented harmonized competency domains for clinical research professionals ;
- Performance based training: all programs developed using modern adult learning principles proven to be effective to enhance performance;
- Integration of engagement tools such as gamification and scenario-based learning, knowledge checks, examples, reference documents/websites and a minimum of two downloadable job aids to increase retention and comprehension of material;
- Developed and double reviewed by Subject Matter Experts with international research experience, ensuring content and wording is applicable on a global scale;
- Provides Nursing, ACRP, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) contact hours which supports both licensure renewal and maintenance of various certification programs;
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant for flexibility across learning platforms;
- A final quiz with an 80% passing rate is available for each offering that can be linked to the course on your LMS to retrieve objective data on knowledge retention for your learners.
ACRP offerings as of 2/2018
- Building Quality Management Systems for Sites and Sponsors: Root Cause and CAPA
- ACRP Certification Exam Preparation
- eResearch: Managing Clinical Trials in a Tech-Driven Environment - NEW!
- Ethics and Human Subject Protection
- Form 1572: get it right the first time
- GCP for the Experienced CRC: Partnering with Your Investigator to Reduce Risk and Avoid Common Inspection Findings
- GCP for the Experienced Investigator: Reducing Risk and Avoiding Common Inspection Findings
- GCP Test-Out Challenge
- Good Clinical Practice: An Introduction to ICH GCP Guidelines
- ICH Gap Analysis Tool
- Inspection Readiness: Best Practices for managing Clinical Trial Inspections
- Introduction to Clinical Trials -- New!
- Introduction to Good Clinical practice – New!
- Key Skills for Ensuring Quality Control
- Managing Billing Compliance Risks: Navigating Medicare in Clinical Trials
- Mastering Budgeting at your Site: Building and Negotiating Clinical Trial Budgets that Make Sense
- Risk-Based Monitoring: The Essentials for Investigators
- Risk-Based Monitoring: The Essentials for CRCs
- Site Quality Management Tools: SOPs, Metrics and Training
- The Drug Development Process: Improving Trial Feasibility and Exploring Your Growth Potential
- Theory to Practice: Operationalize Your Clinical Study Protocol
- Understanding Clinical Trial Protocols: Key Considerations for Effective Development and Feasibility Review
Webinar Replays (also eligible for CEUs)
- A Team Approach to Ethical Enrollment in Acute Clinical Trials
- An Introduction to Gene Therapy Research
- An Update on Advances in Clinical Research on Sport-Related Concussion
- An Update on Zika and Clinical Research - What You Need to Know
- Beat the Heat – Stay Cool in Your Next Interview
- Building a Successful Patient Recruitment Plan & Budget
- CAPA Isn’t Just a Compliance Tool - Maximizing Site Performance Applying CAPA Principles
- Cloud-Based Clinical Trials-Next Generation of Research
- Conditions Impacting Consent for Clinical Research
- CRAs' Evolving Role - How to Successfully Elevate Performance in a Transitioning Environment
- Digital Marketing & Social Media: Understanding The Importance of Sites Using Digital Strategies for Awareness and Enrollment
- Diverse Women in Clinical Trials Webinar Series - Part II: Recruitment and Retention
- Diversity in Clinical Trials Webinar Series - Part I: Planning for Diversity
- DIY Tips For Going Paperless at Your Site
- eConsent: New FDA/OHRP Final Guidance
- Effectively Engaging Pediatric Patients and Families in Clinical Trials
- Ensuring Compliance with Part 11: A Site's Perspective
- EU versus US Regulations in Drug Clinical Studies: The Differences You Need To Know
- FDA BIMO Compliance and Enforcement of Drugs and Devices
- How Artificial Intelligence is Revolutionizing Patient Recruitment
- How Does the Recent ICH-GCP E6 Update Affect YOU?
- How RBM Can Improve Precision Medicine Trials by Incorporating a Biospecimen-centric Perspective
- How to Ensure Study Compliance and Integrity through Training and Delegation of Authority
- How to Recruit Patients Using Digital & Social Media
- Improving Communication Skills to Address the Barriers of Informed Consent
- Improving Quality and Compliance through Effective SOP Development
- Making it Work for You. Mobile Health/Patient Engagement from the Research Site Perspective
- Medical Cannabis Clinical Trials: What You Thought You Knew... But Didn’t
- Medicare Coverage Analysis for Clinical Research
- Meeting the Challenge of Device Studies
- Mentoring: A New Ship on an Uncertain Sea
- Negotiation: The Why and The How Webinar Replay: Out-Of-The-Box Ideas for Patient Recruitment in Rare Diseases
- Protocol Deviations: Writing, Reviewing, and Reporting. What's Important and Why?
- Research and Patient Privacy: HIPAA and Beyond Webinar Replay: Return of Research Results to Participants: Ethical & Operational Challenges
- Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say: Elements of a Successful Quality Management Plan
- Significant Strides in Rare Diseases Through Personalized Medicine
- Simplifying the Regulatory Submission Process With A Modern CTMS
- Sponsor Best Practices From a Study Coordinator Perspective: Changes Sponsors Should Make Today
- Sponsor/CRO Identified Best Practices of High Performing Sites
- Stem Cell Therapy Research: History, Challenges, Future Cures
- Taking the Fear Out of an FDA Inspection
- The 5 Cs of a Successful Mentoring Program
- The FDA Now Requires CDISC - What that Means for Collection and Submission of Data to the FDA
- The Future of the Clinical Research Industry
- The Revisions to the Common Rule: The Big Takeaways
- The Sawyer Effect: Impacting Recruitment from a Sponsor / CRO Perspective
- There's an App For That
- Tips to Streamline the Ethical Review Process with Multiple IRBs
- Walk the Talk: Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring
- When the Doctor is the Subject