Free eLearning Modules for Clinical Research Professionals
Increase your professional competencies and receive CEUs by taking eLearning courses from Association for Clinical Research Professionals - licensed by UC Davis CTSC. New courses on GCP, Quality, 1572 and Budgeting are just added!
CEUs EARNED THROUGH THIS PORTAL CAN BE USED FOR BOTH SoCRA and ACRP CERTIFICATION PURPOSES!
As one of the largest representative organizations for clinical researchers in the world, ACRP strives to ensure professionals have the information and training needed to conduct responsible and ethical clinical research. As a result, UC Davis CTSC has prioritized the acquisition and development of ACRP coursework to create a foundation of knowledge that is ideal for any new hires to an organization as well as the on-going professional development of more experienced research teams.
UC Davis CTSC offers ACRP e-learning programs that include a wide variety of training topics on essential components of quality clinical research, multiple options for completing required GCP training (recognized by Transcelerate BioPharma), as well as varying levels of intensity that are appropriate for the topics being addressed. ACRPs collection of e-Learning courses can be made available to you quickly and easily to ensure your team has the training they need to conduct responsible research, minimize your risk as an organization and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
These courses are not mandatory, and used to supplement the CITI course, which is a required research tutorial by UC Davis IRB.
Start today by contacting Rebecca Fein, Education Analyst, Clinical Trials Resource group at firstname.lastname@example.org
After your account is set up, log in:
- Competency based training: course content can be tied to documented harmonized competency domains for clinical research professionals ;
- Performance based training: all programs developed using modern adult learning principles proven to be effective to enhance performance;
- Integration of engagement tools such as gamification and scenario-based learning, knowledge checks, examples, reference documents/websites and a minimum of two downloadable job aids to increase retention and comprehension of material;
- Developed and double reviewed by Subject Matter Experts with international research experience, ensuring content and wording is applicable on a global scale;
- Provides Nursing, ACRP, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) contact hours which supports both licensure renewal and maintenance of various certification programs;
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant for flexibility across learning platforms;
- A final quiz with an 80% passing rate is available for each offering that can be linked to the course on your LMS to retrieve objective data on knowledge retention for your learners.
All Modules (PDF)
Recommended Modules (PDF)
New for 2017! ACRP Webinars (PDF)