For Faculty, Staff and Students
Academic Faculty Links
- Academic Personnel - Table of Contents
- Academic Senate
- Appointment and Promotion of Postdoctoral Scholars
- My InfoVault
- School of Medicine Bylaws (PDF)
Administrative Procedures (SOPs)
- MyInvoVault (MIV) Guide (PDF)
- Hiring Student Assistants (PDF)
- Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine employees, affiliates, visiting scholars and students will need to request access to restricted buildings on the Sacramento campus will need to submit a request through the Service Request Catalog.
New employees will need the initial request to be made by an administrative staff member.
Existing employees, or anyone with a badge/cardkey can request accesses through the system as well.
Please browse the catalog or use the search bar to find what is needed.
Screens with fillable spaces will need to be filled in.
Follow screen prompts to move through each section.
Once the submit button appears and is clicked, a request for an approver will pop up.
Please choose smiller7 (me) as the approver.
Computer Technical Support
To place requests for computer support either:
- Place an Online Support Request - Go to Request Support tab, Create new request, and in Problem Title add "Route to SOM."
- Call Help Desk @ 916-734-HELP
"Be sure to tell help desk personnel to Route to SOM."
Conference Room Reservation Links
- Genome Center - Conference Room Reservations
- Medical Education Building - Conference Room Reservations
- School of Medicine - Conference Room Reservations
- My Courses
- Academic Calendar
- M.D. Program Curriculum Overview
- Office of Medical Education
- University Library - Electronic Journals
Grant Proposal and Submission
- SOM Sponsored Programs
- Research Core Facilities
- Office of the Vice Chancellor, Sponsored Programs
- Research Forms
- Indirect Cost Rates
- Research Proposal Preparation Reference Information
- 2016 - 2017 UC Davis Student Fees
- Animal Purchase, Transfers, Vivarium, Rates
- Lab Personnel Position Classifications and Requirements (PDF)
- Lab Safety - Diane