Call the UC Davis Medical Group office you prefer, and the receptionist will help you schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment with your physician using MyChart. If you have a primary care physician and need specialty care for a specific medical problem, your physician can refer you to the appropriate specialist.
Be sure to check with your health plan regarding the approval process.
To select a doctor close to your home or office, call the Consumer Resource Center at (800) 2-UC DAVIS (1-800-282-3284). Staff members are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UC Davis health system recently introduced MyChart, an enhanced Web-based system that allows you to view portions of your medical record and communication with your doctor's office any time. MyChart is your personal electronic portal to your UC Davis doctor's office.
- Send and receive secure non-urgent messages with your UC Davis doctor's office
- Request or cancel an appointment with your primary care doctor
- View and print your lab or other test results
- View portions of your medical records and history
- See preventative care recommendations
- View a family member's record and message a doctor on their behalf
®MyChart Epic Systems Corporation