Interested in joining a bariatric surgery support group?
The surgery clinic offers support group meetings for all bariatric patients, both before AND after surgery. Family and support people are welcome to attend.
- provide peer support
- allow you to learn about the surgery first hand from others who have had bariatric surgery
- allow patients to share their experiences
- provide periodic guest speakers
Meetings are held in the Cypress building at the UC Davis Medical Center; please call for specific location and time of meetings.
- Parking is available in front of the Cypress building and in Parking Lot #1
- Disabled parking is available in front of the Cypress building.
If you have questions about the Bariatric Support Group, please call (916) 734-2680.