One of the nation’s leading lung surgeons will discuss the power of an effective screening program and how it improves lung cancer identification, treatment and survival. Lung cancer treatments have come a long way in the past decade, however outcomes for patients are still vastly improved when the disease is detected in its earliest stages.
Date and time:
- Tuesday, June 17, 7:50 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.
- View webinar
What you will learn:
- Who should be screened
- What is low-dose CT scan screening
- Challenges in implementing an effective, comprehensive program
Lung cancer resources
- You will need the current version of Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome to access the webinar.
- You may also need to download this plugin: http://www.microsoft/silverlight/
Who should participate:
- Health-care providers
- Patients along with their families and friends
Anyone interested in new approaches to identifying lung cancer
- In advance via e-mail to email@example.com or by phone 916-734-5994
During the webinar via Twitter @UCDavisMedCntr (Tweets can be followed using #UCDSurgery)
This is the first in a series of webinars by UC Davis physicians to address current trends in surgical treatment.