Goal 2: Social Responsibility and Leadership
Strategy 2.1: Best Practice in Quality: Lead in designing and implementing best practices to assure high quality care.
- Create a searchable repository for QI/QA
- Strengthen educational programs and institutional competencies in quality to achieve high quality care throughout UC Davis Health System.
Strategy 2.2: Designing Future Models of Care: Play a leading role in designing, implementing and evaluating interdisciplinary and interprofessional healthcare for the future.
- To be determined
Strategy 2.4: Demonstrated Value: Demonstrate and articulate our value to the communities and populations that we serve.
- Identify and evaluate community-based initiatives and philanthropic opportunities. COMPLETE
- Market and promote UC Davis Health System community-based initiatives and volunteer opportunities. COMPLETE
- Environmental sustainability (crosswalks and monitored by Strategy 7.5)
- Initiate visible, community-focused initiatives that effectively link community/individuals to the health system. COMPLETE
- Recruit employees with a community-focused mission (crosswalks and monitored by Strategy 5.1)
- UC Davis Transplant Center opens Fresno location
- UC Davis, Marshall Medical Center partner to expand HMO access in El Dorado County and Folsom
- UC Davis Children's Hospital celebrates the community at free outdoor concert
- Sixth annual Spanish Mini-Medical School set for Sept. 7
- Farmers market comes to UC Davis Health System
- UC Davis stem cell scientist wins elevator pitch challenge