During Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard® Treat sold at participating locations will be donated to Children's Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals, which raises funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.
Donations collected at Sacramento area locations on Miracle Treat Day will directly help UC Davis Children’s Hospital fund leading-edge research, equipment, programs and patient care. Funds raised will help support a child like Cadence Stamper who has a remarkable medical story to tell, thanks to the treatment she received at UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
Last year’s Miracle Treat Day at DQ stores raised more than $19,400 for UC Davis Children’s Hospital. The following are participating DQ locations that give back to UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
- 6855 Greenback Lane, Citrus Heights
- 1138 S Main St., Manteca
- 2508 Oakdale Rd., Modesto
- Vintage Faire Mall, 3401 Dale Rd. #228, Modesto
- 9295 Greenback Lane, Orangevale
- 912 Douglas Bvd., Roseville
- 3341 Arden Way, Sacramento
- 2426 Fruitridge Rd., Sacramento
- 9299 Thornton Rd., Stockton
- 11355 Donner Pass Rd., Truckee
- 191 Bella Vista Rd., Vacaville
- 1375 Live Oak Blvd., Yuba City
Since 1984, the Dairy Queen system has raised more than $125 million for the charity through fundraising efforts including Miracle Treat Day, the Miracle Balloon campaign and other local initiatives.
To help celebrate Miracle Treat Day, fans are encouraged to use #MiracleTreatDay on social media and invite others to join them in visiting a participating DQ location on Thursday, July 27. For more information about Miracle Treat Day, visit MiracleTreatDay.com. For more information about Dairy Queen, visit DairyQueen.com.