Program in Global Child Health
- We work with populations locally and abroad to improve the health of children and their families.
- We partner across disciplines and institutions to exchange, educate, and build mutual capacity.
- We generate evidence for which interventions work best, for whom and how to scale.
The UC Davis unique advantage is our global health expertise across the disciplines of nutrition, agriculture, human health, and veterinary science. The Program in Global Child Health works to take advantage of this expertise to improve health outcomes for children and their communities. We do this through education, capacity-building, and research with global communities here and abroad.
- AO Alliance Foundation
- Program in International and Community Nutrition
- CAARE Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- One Health Institute
- Heart to Heart International Children’s Medical Alliance
- Orbis International
- UC-Haiti Pediatric Specialist Training Program
- Institute for Population Health Improvement
- Transdisciplinary Immersion in Global Health Research and Education (TIGRE)
- UC Davis Global Health