Mental & Behavioral Health
Welcome to the UC Davis MIND Institute » and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (CEDD) » resource page for Mental & Behavioral Health.
What is Mental & Behavioral Health?
Many developmental disabilities and neurological disorders are accompanied by mental and/or behavioral challenges. To learn more about addressing mental health and behavioral issues, please see websites below.
- American Psychiatric Association »
- American Psychological Association »
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention »
- Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health »
- MedlinePlus »
- Mental Health America of Northern California »
- Mental Health Association in California »
- National Alliance on Mental Illness »
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Network of Care for Behavioral Health »
- SAMHSA'S National Mental Health Information Center »
The websites listed are independent of the UC Davis MIND Institute and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (CEDD). Resources are provided for information only and do not reflect the opinions or endorsement of the UC Davis MIND Institute and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.