Master Mentors in the Mentoring Academy
- Annual solicitation of nominations from mentees and peers
- Supporting documentation to include mentorship activity and service to the Mentoring Academy
- Election/selection process: recommended by Academy Membership Committee and approved by current masters group
- outstanding quality and quantity of mentoring
- leadership/administrative roles in the Mentoring Academy
- must meet general member requirements
- Mentoring (outstanding quality and quantity)
- Participation in Mentoring Academy committees or educational programs
- Quantitative and qualitative recognition of mentoring excellence for academic promotion
- Access to mentoring network
- Participation in Academy educational programs, activities, and committees
- Recertification every five years for both general members and Masters based on mentoring activity
We are currently accepting applications for general membership. If you are interested in joining the Mentoring Academy and serving as a mentor, go to "Academy Application".
Please send completed application form by e-mail to: email@example.com.