We are here for our patients. While the Davis and Sacramento campuses of UC Davis are closed today (Nov. 14), the UC Davis Medical Center and all of our clinical patient care services are available today, and every day, around the region.
UC Davis Health primary care physicians proudly serve your family’s everyday health needs with a unique combination of personalized care and the expertise of a leading academic health system.
Some highlights about us:
- Many major insurance plans accepted
- Offices in 10 communities across the region, including our Midtown Sacramento location
- Formally recognized for patient-centered care
- Access to renowned UC Davis Health specialists
- Online scheduling, messaging, records & more
- Same- and next-day urgent care appointments
- Virtual urgent care alternative available
Your health-care home
All UC Davis Health primary care clinics have earned the Patient-Centered Medical Home designation from the nonprofit National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Medical homes promote partnerships between you and your physician, and help coordinate your specialty care and support services. Read more »