UC Davis PRIME
Each year, the UC Davis PRIME Programs will accept:
- 6-8 ACE-PC students
- 8-12 Rural-PRIME students
- 8-12 REACH-PRIME students
- 6-8 TEACH-MS students
All PRIME applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine (SOM) admissions requirements and be admitted into the UC Davis SOM before they can be accepted into a UC Davis PRIME program.
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine (UCDSOM) through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) by October 1.
- Applicants invited to complete the UCDSOM Secondary Application will have an opportunity to indicate their interest in one or more of the PRIME programs in the Secondary Application.
- Applicants accepted into the UCDSOM will then be screened by the PRIME Program Directors of the programs to which they applied. Qualified applicants will be invited for a PRIME program-specific interview in January or February.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance into a PRIME program by mid-March.
For more information, visit the UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions page.