Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Interventional pulmonology focuses on the use of minimally invasive techniques to diagnoses and treat the spectrum of lung diseases to include but not limited to lung cancer, asthma, airway disorders and pleural diseases.
Who We Are
Our multidisciplinary team includes physicians, registered nurses, and respiratory care practitioners, with highly specialized training in interventional pulmonology.
Pulmonary Research and Clinical Trials
We are actively involved in clinical trials evaluating new therapies and tools for treating lung conditions. Discover current clinical trials.
What We Do
We perform the complete range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including:
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) & Radial US
- Airway Stenting and Bronchoplasty
- Computer Image guided lung navigation
- Tumor destruction and airway stenosis treatment using therapeutic laser, APC and cryotherapy
- Bronchial thermoplasty for treatment of asthma
- Photodynamic Therapy for treatment of lung cancer
- ASEPT tunneled pleural catheter placement
- Transtracheal oxygen catheter placement