How to Apply
All applicants for admission to graduate study in Health Informatics must first meet the requirements of Graduate Studies of the University of California.
- Complete online Application for Admission - **Please Note: This application does not allow uploading transcripts. For sending transcripts, please see below**
- $90 (domestic), $110 (international) application fee, payable online with credit card or e-check
- Statement of purpose
- State reason for wanting to become a health informaticist
- Personal/Professional History Statement uploaded via the online application Web site
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references submitted electronically in application software.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only)
***Please note: We DO NOT require the GRE as part of our admissions requirements***
*After submitting completed online application, please send one copy of all official transcripts directly to:
UC Davis Health System
Office of Medical Education
Health Informatics Program
Attn: Charrise Torres
4610 X Street, Suite 1202A
Sacramento, CA 95817
The Health Informatics Admissions Committee cannot review an application until all of the above components are received. Inquiries concerning application procedures or any other aspects of the application process may be directed to:
Telephone: (916) 734-8710
For frequently asked questions regarding admissions and application please click here.