UC Davis Extension
UC Davis career staff and academics employees are eligible to receive a 20% fee discount (with a savings of up to $200) that applies to most course offerings through UC Davis Extension or the UC Davis Extension Open Campus Program. A 50% fee discount when eligible employees enroll in a course three or fewer working days prior to the course start date. This discount is only offered on a space available basis and applies to most UC Davis Extension courses. For more information, contact UC Davis Extension at (800) 752-0881.
UC Employee-Student Reduced Fee Program
Qualified employees receive a two-thirds reduction of the UC registration and education fees (up to nine units or three regular session courses per quarter, whichever is greater). This reduced fee program does not apply to UC Extension courses and most UC Davis professional schools (e.g., School of Veterinary Medicine, Graduate School of Management, School of Nursing, etc.).
Non-probationary UC career employees who meet the admissions requirements of the University of California are eligible for this program. To apply eligible employees must complete the Reduced Fee Authorization Form, have their employment status certified by UC Davis Health System Training and Development and submit to the Registrar’s Office by the 10th day of instruction.
Staff Tuition for Education Program (STEP)
The UC Davis Health System Staff Tuition for Education Program (STEP) is an educational reimbursement program available to non-academic UCDHS Career employees in support of career advancement training. The primary focus of STEP is to encourage eligible employees in their efforts to pursue accredited matriculated degree programs (e.g. Associates, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, etc.) as well as certain accredited vocational and other specialized study that prepare candidates for skilled positions that are significantly utilized at UC Davis Health System. Eligible vocational programs typically require one to two years of study to complete. Go to the Training and Development website for guidelines, eligibility information and forms.
|University of Phoenix
||University of Phoenix offers a learning environment that’s designed to support working adults so you can pursue the higher education you’ve always dreamed of—on a schedule that fits your lifestyle. This opportunity provides you the real-world skills needed to advance your personal and professional career goals. UC Davis Health System employees will receive the following benefits:
- 10% savings on the cost of tuition
- Access to the Credit Recommendation Guide to help students transition completed training and development courses into elective credit through the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) process
- Access to innovative education technologies including electronic textbooks and course materials, a comprehensive online library, and intuitive writing and math tools
- A personalized Graduation Team comprised of dedicated advisors to support you from enrollment to graduation.
Are you currently enrolled at University of Phoenix? If you are a UC Davis Health System employee already enrolled with University of Phoenix, simply follow the steps below to begin receiving the tuition reduction with your next class:
- First, access your University of Phoenix eCampus site.
- Once logged in, select the Account tab at the top, and then select the Employer/Tribal Benefits Program.
- Select UC Davis Health System (of CA) from the drop-down menu.
- Once the required fields have been completed, click submit.