UC Learning Center Training Resources
UC Davis Health System manages its learning via the UC Learning Center. To access the UC Learning Center, please visit http://lms.ucdavis.edu.
For assistance using the UC Learning Center, you're welcome to download the UC Learning Center Training Documentation guide.
With the UC Learning Center you can:
• Register for learning activities
• Cancel your registration
• Launch online activities
• Review activities assigned to you
• Add self-reported training
• View training transcripts
The UC Learning Center Learning Guide provides information about:
• Browser Requirements
• Logging into the UC Learning Center
• Searching for Activities
• Registering for Activities
• Launching an Online Course
• Resuming an Online Course
• Re‐launching a Completed Online Course
• Canceling Registration
• Viewing Status of Assigned Activities
• Viewing Training Transcript/Certificates of Completion
• Adding Self‐Reported Training
To report issues:
Please submit a Support Request through Employee Self Service or call (916) 734‐HELP (4357).
For more information contact:
Training & Development, (916) 734-2542, or TrainingandDevelopment@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu.