Welcome to Employee Health Services
Our clinic is located at 2221 Stockton Blvd., Cypress building suite "A" and is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. All services are done between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays. Our phone number is (916) 734-3572. We are staffed by a physician, a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse, a medical assistant and support staff.
We provide services to help with work-related health problems, injuries or illnesses. We provide immunizations based on requirements for employment. We have several surveillance programs including, bloodborne pathogen exposures, audiometry, latex, laser eye exams, tuberculosis, asbestos, non-asbestos, and N-95 respirator fit program. All surveillance programs are designed to help protect our employee as well as patients. These programs are reviewed by a quality assurance group within respective departments. All request for copies of immunization records are done only on Thursdays, you can fax your request to 916-734-7510 or stop by Employee Health Services to sign a release of records for your copies.
Choose a topic for information. Each section will have additional information.
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure
- Employee Health Services pre-employment forms
- Employee Health Services triage
- Influenza Information
- Infection control information fact sheets
- Injury information fact sheets
- Latex information and forms
- Non-work related illness / injuries
- Occupational and chemical exposures
- Respirator Medical Evaluation Forms
- Surveillance Programs
- Vaccine fact sheets and forms
- Volunteers health screening
- Who to call for workers' compensation claims
- Workers' compensation forms