The Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program at UC Davis supports the University's commitment to a discrimination-free work and learning environment by:
- preventing sexual harassment and discrimination from occurring at UC Davis by educating the campus community about the issues.
- assisting individuals and campus units to resolve sexual harassment and discrimination conflicts. serving as the central office for reporting and maintaining records of sexual harassment.
To discuss a discrimination or harassment concern, to schedule an educational presentation, or to request materials, please call (530) 752-9255.
To maintain your privacy and confidentiality, we encourage you to use the Anonymous Call Line to discuss specific concerns related to harassment and discrimination.
On-campus: 4-2255 (Main Line)
Off-campus: (916) 734-2255
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Program
- Sexual Assault
- Principles of Community (pdf)