Dear Medical Students,
Welcome to the UC Davis Network of Affiliated Family Medicine Residency Programs. Our Network consists of eight programs located throughout northern California:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced
- Doctors Medical Center, Modesto
- Mercy Medical Center, Redding
- Shasta Community Health Center, Redding
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton
- David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base
- Ukiah Valley Rural Health Center, Ukiah
- Our affiliated program at Travis AFB does not participate in the NRMP (military match).
Our programs have the resources and breadth to prepare individuals in their journey of exploration, discovery and tremendous personal growth as Family Medicine residents. Moreover, we are advancing and expanding our collaborative ventures to train the future leaders in Family Medicine. We have a chief residents’ forum to facilitate their development as well as a social media platform to enhance the connectivity among our affiliates and the communities they serve. Should you have any questions, please forward them to me.
Suzanne Eidson-Ton, M.D., M.S.