Ultrasound Update 2016
September 17-18, 2016
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
Brochure - Ultrasound pre-registration is closed, register at door.
- 3D Ultrasound in OB/GYN
- Evaluate Fetal Cardiac Abnormalities
- Carotid Imaging – What You Need to Know
- Ultrasound Risk Stratification of Thyroid Nodules
- AIUM Standards for Second and Third Trimester OB Imaging
- New Guidelines for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Diagnose Placenta Accreta
- Ultrasound Examination of the Fetal Face and Spine
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This website will be updated as more information becomes available.