Ultrasound Update 2017
September 16-17, 2017
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
* Fetal Imaging - Anatomy, Anomalies and Case Review
* Elastography - Including Breast, Thyroid and Liver
* Ultrasound features of specific cerebral malformations
* Pitfalls that may be encountered in gynecological ultrasound
* Sonographic and MRI features of placenta accreta
University of California, Davis, Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This website will be updated as more information becomes available.