11th Annual UC Davis Psychotic Disorders Conference
Friday, November 4, 2016
- The changing focus of care of people with psychosis, with increasing emphasis on not just symptom reduction, but also functioning
- Genetics and the role it plays in the development of psychotic disorders
- Comprehensive clinical management of Bipolar Disorder
- Using data to analyze the complex relationship between mental illness and aggression and violence
- Clinical tools for assessing risk for aggression in the early phases of serious mental illness
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, Office of Continuing Medical Education
4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-5390 | 866-263-4338 toll free | Email: email@example.com
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.