UC Davis Primary Care Pharmacotherapy
Practical Information for Primary Care Providers, Specialists, Pharmacists, NPs, PAs and Nurses
April 7-9, 2017
• Rational Pain Management in an Epidemic of Prescription Drug Abuse
• Guidelines of Hypertension and Hyperlipidemia
• Review of Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
• Discussion of Newer Insulin Agents for Diabetes Treatment
• Current Concepts in Treatment of Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
• Review of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy
• Effective Tools to Diagnose and Treat Mood Disorders
• Update on Newer Anticoagulants and Bridging Therapy
University of California Davis Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
We will update this page as more information becomes available.