Advances in Cardiovascular Medicine 2015
Featuring Application of Current Guidelines to Your Practice
Pre-registration closed, register at door.
September 30-October 3, 2015
The Fairmont Kea Lani
Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
• Complete syllabus (electronic) of all lectures
• Daily self-assessment audience-response system
• Daily small group roundtable discussions
• ECG, clinical problems and stress reduction workshops
• New horizons in management of heart failure
• Most recent guidelines for management of cholesterol and hypertension
• New drugs for treatment of CAD, atrial fibrillation
• Interventional therapies for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
• Advances in revascularization for coronary disease
• Update on women and heart disease
• Evaluating elevated cardiac troponins
• New transcatheter approaches for the treatment of valvular heart disease
• Target Audience: Primary care physicians, internists, general cardiologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, fellows, residents, and students in the health sciences
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free - email@example.com