Advances in Cardiovascular Medicine 2016
September 28 - October 1, 2016
La Jolla, California
Reference UC Davis when phoning in reservation to receive $209 group rate.
- Daily small group roundtable discussions
- ECG, clinical problems and stress reduction workshops
- New horizons in management of heart failure
- Most recent guidelines for management of cholesterol and hypertension
- New drugs for treatment of CAD, atrial fibrillation
- Interventional therapies for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
- Update on women and heart disease
- Evaluating elevated cardiac troponins
- New transcatheter approaches for the treatment of valvular heart disease
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This webpage will be updated as more information becomes available.